Brands Who Show Their Trust in Us
BPM’s Airdrop/Bounty Expertise
We make Airdrop and Bounty campaigns more than just token giveaways. Explore the strengths that make us a top choice.
With carefully chosen audiences for Airdrop/Bounty, we’ve expanded token ownership by 70% for our clients.
Through engaging Airdrop/Bounty campaigns, we’ve enhanced brand-community interactions, boosting brand loyalty by 60%.
With a focus on security and compliance, we’ve carried out Airdrop/Bounty campaigns with zero breach incidents.
Through well-strategized Airdrop/Bounty campaigns, we’ve enhanced liquidity for our clients’ tokens by 50%.
With insights gleaned from Web3 market analytics, we’ve tailored Airdrop/Bounty campaigns, driving a 40% increase in token adoption.
We ensure that our Airdrop/Bounty campaigns seamlessly integrate with your overall marketing strategy, boosting the campaign’s effectiveness.
Our Streamlined Approach
We elevate, innovate, and communicate by crafting stories that resonate with your brand and inspire your audience. Here’s our unique approach.
We kick things off by understanding your crypto brand, its objectives, and target audience to craft a bespoke PR and media strategy.
Our expert team of writers and editors produce compelling, accurate, and newsworthy content that truly encapsulates your brand's message.
We ensure your stories reach the right people at the right time, leveraging our extensive network of media contacts across the crypto space.
Let's venture with yours.
Why Airdrop/Bounty Matters
A well-executed Airdrop or Bounty campaign can fuel your token’s growth like nothing else. Here’s why it’s a game-changer.
Trust and Reputation
A crypto airdrop refers to the distribution of free cryptocurrency tokens or coins to a large number of wallet addresses as a marketing or promotional strategy. Airdrops are often used to create awareness, generate user engagement, reward existing token holders, or attract new users to a cryptocurrency project or platform.
Crypto airdrops typically involve the following steps:
- Announcement: The cryptocurrency project announces the airdrop, specifying the eligibility criteria, distribution details, and any necessary actions participants need to take.
- Wallet requirements: Participants are usually required to have a compatible wallet or meet specific token holding requirements to receive the airdropped tokens.
- Registration or verification: Participants may need to register their wallet address or complete a verification process to confirm their eligibility for the airdrop.
- Distribution: Once the airdrop period is over, the project team distributes the allocated tokens to eligible participants’ wallet addresses.
- Token use or restrictions: Participants can use the airdropped tokens according to the project’s specifications, such as trading on exchanges, holding for future use, or participating in platform activities.
A crypto bounty program is a rewards-based initiative offered by cryptocurrency projects to incentivize individuals or participants to complete specific tasks or contribute to the project’s development. Bounties are often associated with activities such as bug reporting, code development, marketing, content creation, or community engagement.
Crypto bounty programs typically involve the following elements:
- Task assignment: The cryptocurrency project sets specific tasks or goals that need to be accomplished, such as identifying and reporting bugs, creating content, or promoting the project on social media.
- Bounty description: The project defines the bounty rewards, which can be in the form of tokens, coins, or other incentives, and outlines the criteria and guidelines for completing the tasks.
- Task completion: Participants complete the assigned tasks and submit their work or proof of completion according to the bounty program’s instructions and requirements.
- Evaluation and rewards: The project team reviews the submissions, evaluates the quality or effectiveness of the completed tasks, and rewards participants accordingly.
- Distribution of rewards: Once the evaluation is complete, the project team distributes the earned tokens or rewards to the eligible participants’ wallets.